Visit our Farmers' Market at the corner of Motor and National!
Open every Sunday 9am - 2pm!
- Fresh fruits and vegetables from certified California growers
- Prepackaged and prepared foods, including some from neighborhood restaurants
- Clothing and crafts from local businesses
- Free parking at the IMAN Center
- Free dogsitting while you shop
- Free bike valet
- Cell phone recycling point
- Live music weekly
- Free weekly raffle
- Children's activities
The Motor Avenue Farmers’ Market enhances the farm-to-table connection and availability of fresh, local produce to residents in the Palms, Cheviot Hills, Beverlywood, and surrounding communities. The market is dedicated to cultivating a sustainable food system through its operation and educational programs. Our Urban Garden Program features four community and three school gardens with the purpose of educating our children and neighbors on nutrition, sustainability, and community cooperation.